it boots!

Thorsten von Eicken tve at voneicken.com
Wed Jan 4 09:00:05 PST 2006

Nice! Do you have a web page descibing the system and how to reproduce
it? I'm trying to avoid uClibc. I've had too many annoyances with it. I
want something that is as "standard" as possible so I have the highest
chance of being able to do "./configure; make; make install" with just
about anything I grab. (Lazy fellow here...)
	Thorsten