State of ALFS

Thorsten von Eicken tve at voneicken.com
Wed Jan 4 02:28:14 PST 2006

Having just modified the 6.1 profile to get a small image that fits into
<256MB I'm wondering what this brave new jhlfs is going to bring. Will
there be a profile somewhere in the middle of the process that can be
tweaked? I'm not an XML fan, but the current nALFS works reasonably well
given a profile. So something that generates the profile from the book
would be all I'd want. (Not that I expect everyone else to want the same
:-). But I'd hate to have to edit the book HTML in order to tweak a
jhlfs build...
	Thorsten