x2sh "roadmap"

George Makrydakis gmakmail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:20:25 PST 2006

Thank you for your comments and support to this work. This week will not be very
productive because of #reallife demands. I have to make a full presentation of
what the code does, but as some of you may suspect, the most efficient part of
it is one: it can parse any XML document and store it in a table - like
structure. For that fact, XPath/XQuery like quests are to be made by algos
against that table like structure. I will be working again on improving and
modularizing it this weekend, next week's post will probably include such
features + working independently of the XML file (not only for ch6 glibc).

Till then,

gmak