x2sh and glibc.

George Makrydakis gmakmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:15:04 PST 2006

George Boudreau wrote:
> George,
>   Have you found any problems when you run your script against LFS-dev
> ch5 glibc. There is not output following the 'configure' parameter
> extractions. However it all seems well with ch6-glibc.

I hardcoded parts of the script for the ch06 glibc. That will change as
development of the script proceeds. Thank you all for feedback. The issue you
are referring to is a <userinput> / <literal> tag misinterpretation if i recall
during my own testing of the script.

Thanks, waiting for Jeremy's thoughts too on this :) Btw did YOU liked it?

gmak