POC parser

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 10 04:56:47 PST 2006

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 12:06:07PM +0100, M.Canales.es wrote:
> As a POC looks very good, the parsing speed is awesome :-)

Thanks. :)

> Of course there is yet a lot of issues the need be fixed like the extra new
> line in replaceble tags, handling "nodump" commands, separate the scripts by
> build phases, and the like, but is a nice starting point.

You're right, there is a lot to do with it. I know that George M. was
still doing a lot of work on his full-featured parser and build-tool. So
this little bit of code may eventually be eclipsed, but it's fun to play
with. I'll try to clean the code up a bit more and work on some other
features as I have time. And of course, as always, anyone's welcome to
improve on it.

--
JH