POC parser

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sun Dec 10 03:06:07 PST 2006

El Domingo, 10 de Diciembre de 2006 03:00, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I decided to do a little work on the C++ parser that sits in the
> alfs-POC section of the repo, mostly for the fun of it. Presently, it
> will fully parse the book and place all commands in scriptlets, similar
> to the jhalfs style. If anyone's interested in taking a peek:

As a POC looks very good, the parsing speed is awesome :-)

Of course there is yet a lot of issues the need be fixed like the extra new
line in replaceble tags, handling "nodump" commands, separate the scripts by
build phases, and the like, but is a nice starting point.

Good work.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia