jhalfs clfs-embedded

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 5 08:59:56 PST 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Lunes, 4 de Diciembre de 2006 23:27, George Boudreau escribió:
>

>>    Any ideas.
>
> See r3255.
>
> Could you verify that CLFS2 and CLFS3 works? My machine is very busy doing ICA
> builds :-/
   I have a clfs-embedded (clfs3) build running now. I will check CLFS &
CLFS2 later today. (Along with GeorgeM work and another project.. busy
busy busy)

> Also would be nice to know the current status of HLFS.

   I don't know what to do with that book. There are 2 different build
methods, the 2.4 branch and the normal trunk. I have done some work but
it is not fit to commit yet. I will tackle this book later, hopefully
next week.