jhalfs CLFS

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Dec 4 09:05:13 PST 2006

El Lunes, 4 de Diciembre de 2006 17:25, George Boudreau escribió:
> Hi Manuel,
>   I see you beat me to commit on the "+h" in the chroot phase.
>
>   The latest changes to the CLFS-standard svn will not work with
> jhalfs-2.0. Could you update the wikki on the supported books.

Done few hours ago ;-)

Also, when fixed trunk to match current CLFS-SVN I suspect that trunk will not
support anymorr with CLFS-1.0.0 :-/

>   Would you spin off a tarball with the latest bug fixes before we
> tackle the CLFS change.

Yes, we should do an interin jhalfs-2.1 release to keep the CLFS-1.0.0 support
with the current jhalfs bugs fixes and code clean-up.

I'm doing now a LFS build to test my last changes (included one not commited
yet). Wait the tarball release for tomorrow, if all go well.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia