BLFS support status

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 24 13:06:16 PDT 2006

El Jueves, 24 de Agosto de 2006 21:48, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I have no reason to delay the merge.. go ahead.

Great. I will do it in few minutes.

> > After merging the current code we could to start defining and
> > implementing how jhalfs and the blfs-tool will work together.
>
>    We should write some specs for this part. Interfacing BLFS & jhalfs
> may be more difficult than it looks.

Well, the more simplest solution is discuss on README.BLFS how to install and
use blfs-tool into the chroot to can build their dependencies.

If we find that automatize it is a headache or need very dirty hacks, then
that could be the way.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia