jhalfs-x BLFS: package book generator.

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 21 18:07:43 PDT 2006

Manuel,
   I have added a 2 new scripts to the BLFS directory. Makefile, a
simple menu makefile driver, and gen_pkg_book.sh. (No properties were
set on the files)

   <gen_pkg_book.sh> is a combination of a configuration file parser,
dependency file regenerator and a stripped version of blfs-parser.sh. I
do not include <alternatives.conf

   After you have set the package to build and other
parameters/directories using menuconfig you run ./gen_pkg_book.sh to
create the needed files.

  NOTE:: this is the first pass and comes with the usual assortment of
flaws.