Problem with autoconf

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 17 18:30:43 PDT 2006

David Barron wrote:
> Yes, that's how I got around the error each time.  Here is the Makefile and the build script.

   Did you notice in the Makefile at 082-autoconf the line
	@echo "export MAKEFLAGE=\"-j3\"" >> envars
   You have selected to optimize the build and autoconf does not like
parallel builds.
   Add 'autoconf' to the BLACK_LIST in /optimize/opt_conf or do not
enable optimization.

  (you should think of downloading the latest svn copy of jhalfs.. it is
a little easier to use and cleaner internally)