jhalfs-x: BLFS package selection

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 17 15:04:11 PDT 2006

Manuel,

   I have not found a simple/clean method to limit the user to selecting
only one package from menuconfig at a time.  If the user selects more
than on package we have no way of knowing interaction between the them
when it comes to deps. All dependency checking is done when the package
data is generated and not at run-time.  Unless checking is done during
the package build there could be duplication of builing and maybe
interference.
   We will have to spend time thinking about how to do checking during
the execution of the makefile.