./blfs-parser problems

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 17 10:00:11 PDT 2006

El Jueves, 17 de Agosto de 2006 01:33, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> On the subject. Manuel, would it be helpful for me to dump out the
> LFS-6.2 commands into
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/stable/ ? It could be
> called LFS-6.2-COMMANDS.tar.bz2 or something.

Will have no sense at this moment due that jhalfs isn't designed to generate a
Makefile from pre-made {C,H,}LFS scripts.

Plus, scripts generation depends on several configuration options, thus a
separate package will need be created for each configuration set.

And actually the OP is asking for daily snapshots of the BLFS XML  trunk
sources.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia