./blfs-parser problems

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:33:56 PDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Csaba Henk <csaba-ml at creo.hu> wrote:
> On 2006-08-15, M.Canales.es <manuel at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> > El Martes, 15 de Agosto de 2006 12:17, Csaba Henk escribió:
> >> Hmm, wouldn't it be possible to have some web fronted which supports
> >> tarball generation? Then this dependency could be get rid of...
> >
> > That is for the BLFS team to set up it. At this momment there is no XML
> > tarballs availbable for the development version.
>
> I thought svn repos are administered centrally. Isn't there a single guy
> who could be pestered with this request (with respect to all *LFS repos)?

The problem right now is that the one server that this all gets
performed on is heavily overburdened. Running xsltproc through the
BLFS book is not a lightweight process. It takes considerably longer
than the LFS book, but it's possible. You are talking about the dumped
commands, correct?

On the subject. Manuel, would it be helpful for me to dump out the
LFS-6.2 commands into
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/stable/ ? It could be
called LFS-6.2-COMMANDS.tar.bz2 or something.

--
Dan