BLFS Config.in

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 16 10:55:55 PDT 2006

El Miércoles, 16 de Agosto de 2006 19:45, George Boudreau escribió:

> > Could be possible to port the alternatives.conf setting into Config.in?
>
>    I don't think this will be too difficult.. I will work on it this
> evening.

Thanks. I don't want touch gen_config.sh until you clam me for bugs-haunting.

>    This may be difficult but not impossible. I will add to my worklist
> for this evening.

I think on that like:

- The user select a meta-package
- Then a "Select componets" sub-menu appears with all componentes selected,
dumped from their .dep file. Alsa and Xorg7, if added, may need other aproach
or we must to pre-create their .dep files
- The user deselect unwanted componets.
- A new .dep file is created containg only selected components.

Not easy to do, I know ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia