Jhalfs as a package manager?

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 16 09:41:45 PDT 2006

El Miércoles, 16 de Agosto de 2006 18:20, David Barron escribió:

> Also, the maillist archive mentions some advances to the BLFS book.  Are
> those available for average people like me to use?

In the jhalfs BLFS build interface support is mandatory to read the generated
linear books while revising/editing the build scripts.

The user must know what packages he want to build, with what dependencies,
what configure switches need, and how to set-up their configuration files.

We only try to make more easy build BLFS packages, solving dependencies and
generating default build scripts that "may works", but there is no (and can't
be) warranties that it will works "as is".

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia