jhalfs-x: extracting targets

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 15 12:11:11 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Martes, 15 de Agosto de 2006 20:15, George Boudreau escribió:
>
>> #!/bin/sh
>> #
>> # File: extract_targets.sh
>> #

SUDO=#{SUDO:-n}
>> source configuration
>>    #
>>    # ${!CONFIG_*} lists only/all variables beginning with CONFIG_
>>    #
>>    for target in ${!CONFIG_*}; do
>>      ./blfs-parser.sh ${target#CONFIG_} optDependency SUDO
>>    done
>>
>> #-- end file
>
> Remember that the current aConfig.in set SUDO=y by default, but if unselected
> SUDO is not set.
>
> Also, I can't see wy someone would to select more than one target at a time.
> Maybe we should to add a check to allow only one target on each make run.

   The problem is not selecting multiple targets at once, they end up in
their own directories but how to block multiple target selection. The
only option would be 'fail with a message' if more than one selected. (I
have a germ of an idea on how to block multiple selection but it may not
work)