./blfs-parser problems

Michiel Faber fabermichiel at planet.nl
Tue Aug 15 04:17:28 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es schreef:
> El Martes, 15 de Agosto de 2006 12:20, Michiel Faber escribió:
>
>> On my lfs system i have.
>> On my host ubuntu i have only 1.68.1.
>> But when i install the new version (1.69.1) on my host, i still haven't
>> got a dir called "html" or "scripts"
>
> Are you able to render any {B,C,H}LFS book?
>
> To test if all XML tools are properly installed on your host, fetch the
> LFS-6.2 sources:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/stable/LFS-BOOK-6.2-XML.tar.bz2
>
> Unpack it, cd to the sources dir and run "make". That should create a
> ~/lfs-book dir containing the book in HTML format.

Unfortunatly the same error on both systems.
I have no idea where to look for.

Michiel

michiel at ubuntu-mifa:~/LFS-BOOK-6.2-XML $ make
xsltproc --xinclude --nonet -stringparam profile.condition html \
         -stringparam chunk.quietly 0 -stringparam base.dir ~/lfs-book/ \
         stylesheets/lfs-chunked.xsl index.xml
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/docbook.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/docbook.xsl"
compilation error: file stylesheets/lfs-chunked2.xsl line 8 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/chunk-common.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/chunk-common.xsl"
compilation error: file stylesheets/lfs-chunked.xsl line 8 element import
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/manifest.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/manifest.xsl"
compilation error: file stylesheets/lfs-chunked.xsl line 9 element include
xsl:include : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/profile-chunk-code.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/profile-chunk-code.xsl"
compilation error: file stylesheets/lfs-chunked.xsl line 27 element include
xsl:include : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/profile-chunk-code.xsl
make: *** [lfs] Fout 5
michiel at ubuntu-mifa:~/LFS-BOOK-6.2-XML $