./blfs-parser problems

Michiel Faber fabermichiel at planet.nl
Mon Aug 14 13:03:36 PDT 2006

> BLFS support is working now, but not bug free ;-)
>

> Comments, sugestions, bugs reports and patches will be very welcome.

Hello,

Here the first problems. I have no idea if it is my knowledge or system
setup causing it, or jhalfs.

I have the latest svn version, but i ran into trouble.

When i did: "./blfs-parser.sh net-tools 3 n"
I got an error saying that "xsltproc" was not a known command in
libs/func_dependencies, line 290. I issued the command once while inside
chroot and booted into the new lfs system. Both times i got the
same error. Typing this command from the host (ubuntu dapper) did not
produce a warning.

I continued, (within my new lfs system) but in the readme stands at
point 2.3 that i now should
have 2 dirs (HTML and scripts) plus 2 others, but i have only 1 dir
(dependencies) and two files (net-tools-index.xml and xsltproc.log)

I continued with ../gen_makefile.sh but the resulting makefile looks
empty to me. No usefull commands where inside.

For the "xsltproc not known", i installed libxslt-1.1.17. First problem
solved :)
Then i installed DocBook XSL Stylesheets-1.69.1. But i had still the
same problem of now having the two dirs.
Then i started adding programs to lfs to find out what i missed. I
installed libxml2-2.6.26, libxml-1.8.17, subversion-1.3.1 and DocBook
XML DTD-4.4. But still i get no good makefile. The package isn't
downloaded either, but i don't know if jhalfs is able to with blfs packages.

Can someone tell me which package i need to use jhalfs? And if i already
have them, can someone tell me what is going wrong here and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Michiel

The content of the xsltproc.log follows:

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/docbook.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/docbook.xsl"
compilation error: file ../blfs-xml/stylesheets/blfs-chunked2.xsl line 8
element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/chunk-common.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/chunk-common.xsl"
compilation error: file ../blfs-xml/stylesheets/blfs-chunked1.xsl line 8
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/manifest.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/manifest.xsl"
compilation error: file ../blfs-xml/stylesheets/blfs-chunked1.xsl line 9
element include
xsl:include : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/chunk-code.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.69.1/xhtml/chunk-code.xsl"
compilation error: file ../blfs-xml/stylesheets/blfs-chunked1.xsl line
27 element include