BLFS support

Stef Bon stef at bononline.tk
Sun Aug 13 12:07:13 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:

> HI,
>
> BLFS support is working now, but not bug free ;-)
>
> A functional ./blfs script (lack yet of the configs validation code) has
> been created. It full depend on menuconfig.
>
> There is also a basic README.BLFS with usage instructions for thats that
> want to start playing with.
>
> There is yet several scripts/Makefile generation issues that need be fixed
> if possible. We will try to documment the unfixable ones.
>
> Comments, sugestions, bugs reports and patches will be very welcome.
>
> George, I will try to make the book parser process based in your
> gen_config.sh script, the current Config.in generated looks very nice ;-)

I Like this menu very much. It's a very good idea this menu!

It looks a lot like the menu from configuring the kernel.

I have some idea's to automate the building of BLFS.
I'm trying and testing this menu now, to look how far I can come.

Where can I find some documentation to see how jhalfs works?

I have some vague idea's how it works (like the parsing of the BLFS book en
extracting the commands) but where can I find more information?

Stef