BLFS support

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 13 11:34:51 PDT 2006

HI,

BLFS support is working now, but not bug free ;-)

A functional ./blfs script (lack yet of the configs validation code) has been
created. It full depend on menuconfig.

There is also a basic README.BLFS with usage instructions for thats that want
to start playing with.

There is yet several scripts/Makefile generation issues that need be fixed if
possible. We will try to documment the unfixable ones.

Comments, sugestions, bugs reports and patches will be very welcome.

George, I will try to make the book parser process based in your gen_config.sh
script, the current Config.in generated looks very nice ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia