jhallfs-X, internal changes

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 12 10:02:31 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Sábado, 12 de Agosto de 2006 18:18, George Boudreau escribió:
>> Manuel
>>    I have committed all changes necessary to convert from a boolean
>> parameter definition of 0/1 to y/n. These change match the new menu
>> configuration application requirements. As usual there should be no bugs
>> but you never know.
>
> Great, the commit log looks good.
>
> Now to find possible bugs ...

   I have stopped 'playing' with the code (for now) and will get back to
work on the new makefile style.

   I see you have been rearranging BLFS code. (glad you liked the
recursion monitoring text) There are so many variables in the BLFS book
that creating a bug free product will take time. The makefile generator
did produce a valid make script for a few small projects but I never
tried to build X or anything large. A full exercise needs a separate
partition with a fresh LFS build.