LFS and reiser4

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 12 05:43:36 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 12 de Agosto de 2006 14:29, sacarde escribió:
> Hi,
>    I download LIVECD 6.2.1 and I try jhlfs, I view there is new reiser4 fs,
> I use reiser4 for building partition,
>
> I ask you:
>
> when I build kernel, how can I add reiser4patch ?

Building manually the kernel.

Or editing lfs-commands/chapter08/133-kernel to add the patch
command before running make.  You must also to download the patch
and place it in $BUILDDIR/sources.

> is this automated ?

Yes, if you know how to edit the XML book sources to make the command
or packages changes that you would and then uses that  XML book
sources as the working dir from where to extract the commands.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia