jhalfs-x changes to Makefile

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 11 06:33:09 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Viernes, 11 de Agosto de 2006 05:47, George Boudreau escribió:
>> Manuel,
>>   The damage is done... :-) the change to the makefile format and code
>

>>   Once I am sure the bugs are squashed in this change I will look at
>> moving our param definitions from 1/0 to y/n.  (most likely a week or two).
>
> Ok.
>
> Then, will be best to hold the menuconfig merge to trunk until have that
> migration ready?
   I think you should merge menuconfig into trunk now. It only consists
of the code in ./master.sh, Config.in and ./menu directory ( I only use
menuconfig now ) If people make use of it in trunk we may get some
feedback. The y/n change to the params can take place later, slowly (or
not at all).
   There are only 3 major changes in job queue.
   BLFS
   param y/n
   redesign the Makefile