jhalfs-x changes to Makefile

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 11 10:14:45 PDT 2006

El Viernes, 11 de Agosto de 2006 05:47, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>   The damage is done... :-) the change to the makefile format and code
> reduction have been commited. I am pretty sure I caught all the bugs
> that popped up with the new coding style. There may still be some
> further cleanup possible but the rewards are minimal for the work needed.
>
>   Makefile size reduction ranges from 50%-75%. There was a modest
> reduction in the number of functions in the file common-functions.

Great.

I will take a look at the new code (the commit diff is hard to follow due the
big amount of function changes) and generated Makefiles when having some
sparse time

>   Once I am sure the bugs are squashed in this change I will look at
> moving our param definitions from 1/0 to y/n.  (most likely a week or two).

Ok.

Then, will be best to hold the menuconfig merge to trunk until have that
migration ready?

>   I really like the grouping you applied to Config.in

Thanks -)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia