jhalfs-x changes to Makefile

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 10 20:47:28 PDT 2006

Manuel,
  The damage is done... :-) the change to the makefile format and code
reduction have been commited. I am pretty sure I caught all the bugs
that popped up with the new coding style. There may still be some
further cleanup possible but the rewards are minimal for the work needed.

  Makefile size reduction ranges from 50%-75%. There was a modest
reduction in the number of functions in the file common-functions.

  Once I am sure the bugs are squashed in this change I will look at
moving our param definitions from 1/0 to y/n.  (most likely a week or two).

  I really like the grouping you applied to Config.in