Problems with <requires> directive

John Lane lfs at jelmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:09:30 PDT 2006

<snip>

>If so, did you launch nALFS with the -S option (eg. nALFS -S
>/path/to/profile). If not, then that should fix it as that toggles the
>stamp mode, which is how dependencies are tracked with nALFS.

Thanks Thomas! That worked. I wonder why such a useful function does not
work by default.

To get it to work I copied the "runit.sh" from the blfs package as that
does other stuff too which also seems to be necessary, such as setting
an envionment variable NALFS_STAMP_DIR.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Much appreciated!

John