The $LUSER code

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 8 11:23:03 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Lunes, 7 de Agosto de 2006 23:52, George Boudreau escribió:
>
>>    I used the LUSER/LGROUP for building LFS/CLFS2/HLFS and had not
>> noticeable problems. It looks OK to move the code to trunk & 1.0.
>>

> Done.
>
> Now, trying to have the menuconfig ready to be merged to trunk before the
> weekend.
>
> Apart for some help and maybe some config that should be hidden/showed under
> some circumstances (not sure yet, there is a lot of combinations to test)
> don't looks that other changes will be needed.

   I noticed the LUSER work. looks good.

   The menuconfig will be a 'work in progress' for a while. Most of the
issues are cosmetic and do not interfere with the proper functioning of
jhalfs.

   The only real change I would like to see would take toooooo much
work. I would change all our bool tests from 0/1 to y/n to match the
native bool value in menuconfig. This would take a lot of work and would
add little to readability.