The $LUSER code

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 8 11:09:22 PDT 2006

El Lunes, 7 de Agosto de 2006 23:52, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I used the LUSER/LGROUP for building LFS/CLFS2/HLFS and had not
> noticeable problems. It looks OK to move the code to trunk & 1.0.

Done.

Now, trying to have the menuconfig ready to be merged to trunk before the
weekend.

Apart for some help and maybe some config that should be hidden/showed under
some circumstances (not sure yet, there is a lot of combinations to test)
don't looks that other changes will be needed.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia