Code consolidation

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 7 13:44:52 PDT 2006

El Lunes, 7 de Agosto de 2006 19:52, George Boudreau escribió:

>   A general note.. I wrote a Config.in generator for BLFS. It creates a
> fully populated config file from the packages files. I don't know if
> this will be useful for BLFS and I may keep it as a testing tool. (I am
> still looking at BLFS, Manuel :-) )

That generator depends on the current BLFS entries on Config.in?

I'm revising Config.in to try to make each book selection to output only their
current config options (test suites and comparassion runs, for example) and I
would to know if the BLFS entry can be commented-out until have their master
script ready.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia