jhalfs 1.0 - lfs 6.2 - udev problem

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:55:41 PDT 2006

On 8/4/06, herbert at groot.jebbink.nl <herbert at groot.jebbink.nl> wrote:

> when I collected al the sources with -G it did complain about the fact
> that it did not found the file udev-config-6.2.tar.bz2. So I copied a
> other file from ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration/udev-config
> and renamed it to that name and did put it in a directory where
> SRC_ARCHIVE points to, and then the build did start.
>
> ( it looks like the same problem also exists for the lfs-boot scripts )

Whoops. Thanks for the pointer. The files just never made it to the
correct location. I'll see if I can get that fixed.

OK. I put the files there. Would you do me a favor and check the links
and the md5sums? It would be much appreciated.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/6.2/udev-config-6.2.tar.bz2
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/6.2/lfs-bootscripts-6.2.tar.bz2

--
Dan