jhalfs 1.0 - lfs 6.2 - udev problem

herbert at groot.jebbink.nl herbert at groot.jebbink.nl
Fri Aug 4 13:27:23 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to build LFS 6.2 with jhalfs 1.0, the command I use is:

  ./lfs -D /lfs -O 1 -M -B 6.2

I get the next result.

  [112-udev] Error 1

the last line of logs/112-udev is

  cp: cannot stat 'udev-config-6.2/[0-9]*': No such file or directory.

when I collected al the sources with -G it did complain about the fact
that it did not found the file udev-config-6.2.tar.bz2. So I copied a
other file from ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration/udev-config
and renamed it to that name and did put it in a directory where
SRC_ARCHIVE points to, and then the build did start.

( it looks like the same problem also exists for the lfs-boot scripts )

Kind Regards, Herbert