Minor issue with CLFS boot method

Tor Olav Stava torstava at broadpark.no
Fri Aug 4 01:07:47 PDT 2006

During testing of the paco patch, I noticed that udev-rules package
don't get installed in the makesys phase. I've attached a patch that
solves the problem.

The scripts get installed in the pre-boot phase, so the missing install
wouldn't brake anything. However, the package don't get logged by paco
unless it's installed during the makesys phase. That would also
correspond better with the book itself.

This is only a problem when using BOOT method with CLFS, as the CHROOT
method already handles this perfectly.

Tor Olav