Jhalfs-paco.patch update: CLFS

Tor Olav Stava torstava at broadpark.no
Wed Aug 2 11:26:24 PDT 2006

Preliminary support for Paco in CLFS is ready for testing.
I have only tested cross compiling for i586 on an Athlon using chroot
method, and it looks good.
Visual inspection of the files for boot method seems to be ok, but needs
to be verified.
I'll try the boot method using vmplayer when I get the chance. (I'm not
rebooting this machine unless it lock dead or power failure) ;)

Everyone's welcome to give it a shot, and bomb me with bug reports. :)
Of course, positive comments and suggestions are also appreciated..

Enjoy your coffee :)

Tor Olav