jhalfs-X && BLFS work.

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 1 13:19:18 PDT 2006

Manual,
   I have competed the final touch ups to the new HLFS scripts and the
new menuconfig interface has been rearranged for the last time (I hope)
so I am now back to BLFS.

   Questions about BLFS..
   ./lfs ..<cmd line switches> ... -BLFS <pkg1 pkg2..>
   The BLFS code would need to know the config params in /common/congig
and LFS/config when creating its makefile and must know how to chroot
into the new partition when building each package.

   ./clfs --method boot .... --BLFS <pkg1 pkg2 ...>
   Would also need to delay the running of the blfs makefile until the
new partition is booted.

   If this how you see BLFS interfacing to JHALFS.