Building an older version

Elliott Jeyaseelan guru at iaw.com
Tue Aug 1 07:42:20 PDT 2006

I would like to automate the build process of an older lfs.

Is it possible to use jalfs to achieve this?

Is jalfs capable of building an older version such as versions 3,4 or 5?

I am looking to build a kernel 2.4 friendly system, I am not a linux expert
by any means, the pc104 386 hardware doesn't seem to be kernel 2.6 friendly.
To keep things simpler I would like to build a kernel 2.4 with the
appropriate filesystem that can work properly with the 2.4 series kernel.

Any suggestions or better alternatives would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ej