jhalfs release

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 30 01:48:33 PDT 2006

El Domingo, 30 de Abril de 2006 07:12, Justin R. Knierim escribió:

> Ok, last email, I promise.  I was bored enough tonight, I converted the
> whole LFS ftp repo in one shot.  All files for development, svn and
> unstable versions are now in upstream format, unless I goofed up some.
> This includes CLFS, HLFS and LFS.  Old files that were re-compressed and
> not used anymore have been removed to save space.  Let me know if you
> see any errors on my side.

Cool. Many many thanks for effort, Justin.

I will create first an XSL to generate an wget script from the books,
selecting the FTP mirror in the xsltproc command line.

That XSL could to help you to verify at any time that all packages and patches
in the FTP mirrors match the ones listed in the book.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia