jhalfs release

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sat Apr 29 22:12:45 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> I'm worried about jhalfs development not being able to build LFS-6.2 if the
> packages migration is done after LFS-6.2 release.

Ok, last email, I promise.  I was bored enough tonight, I converted the
whole LFS ftp repo in one shot.  All files for development, svn and
unstable versions are now in upstream format, unless I goofed up some.
This includes CLFS, HLFS and LFS.  Old files that were re-compressed and
not used anymore have been removed to save space.  Let me know if you
see any errors on my side.

Justin