jhalfs release

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sat Apr 29 19:23:21 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> I'm worried about jhalfs development not being able to build LFS-6.2 if the
> packages migration is done after LFS-6.2 release.

Ok, going a bit faster than expected.  LFS development packages are now
in the correct format on ftp.osuosl.org and ftp.lfs-matrix.net is
rsyncing as I type.  The new tarball is roughly 10MB bigger as a result
of the bz2's being gz's.

Old:
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 169M Apr 29 05:38
lfs-packages-development-20060429.tar

New:
-rw-r--r--  1 lfs lfs 179M Apr 30 02:07
lfs-packages-development-20060430.tar

CLFS and HLFS packages to coming tomorrow or so.

Justin