jhalfs release

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 28 13:23:27 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> - Decide if some type of system-wide installation is wanted. Maybe installing
> all in /opt/jhalfs (or /usr/share/jhalfs, or /usr/lib/jhalfs) and creating
> an /usr/bin/jhalfs wrapper plus /etc/jhalfs/* symlinks to the configuration
> files should to work.

Agreed on all other points. Just wanted to comment on the one above. I
understand if some think it unnecessary to install jhalfs system-wide.
However, this is a feature I'd like to see included, if only because it
makes installation onto the LiveCD easier. We could always point out
that it's not necessary to install jhalfs in the README. But having an
install system available would be helpful for some cases.

--
JH