manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 28 12:56:36 PDT 2006
El Viernes, 28 de Abril de 2006 21:25, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:
> Hey Guys,
> As you know, a release of LFS should be coming up soon-ish. So I think
> it might be wise to list what things we need to finish up wrt jhalfs
> before we likewise release. Probably a jhalfs-1.0?
> What do we have on the TODO list?
What I what to have ready before release is:
- Finish the ICA/farce support. I will to merge the code to trunk this
- To decide if the optimization patch (to be revised yet) will be left as a
patch or included inside the default code. I vote for inclusion if can be
ready at time.
- Decide if some type of system-wide installation is wanted. Maybe installing
all in /opt/jhalfs (or /usr/share/jhalfs, or /usr/lib/jhalfs) and creating
an /usr/bin/jhalfs wrapper plus /etc/jhalfs/* symlinks to the configuration
files should to work.
- The download code, for when is planned to migrate FTP mirrors to upstream
- And, of course a more in deeper README.
No time for now to fix BLFS issues at LFS release time, but maybe at BLFS
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS en castellano: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es http://www.lfs-es.com
More information about the alfs-discuss