jhalfs - 059-kernfs and 062-creatingdirs errors

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 23 02:46:10 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 22 de Abril de 2006 20:08, Craig Jackson escribió:

>----- Building target 059-kernfs
>----- du: `/mnt/lfs/proc/10808/task': No such file or directory
> du: `/mnt/lfs/proc/10808/fd': No such file or directory

I can't reproduce that, but could to happen due that the du command used don't
include (yet) the -x switch.

>----- Building target 062-creatingdirs
>----- /tools/bin/bash: envars: No such file or directory
> make: *** [062-creatingdirs] Error 1

> /mnt/build_dir/jhalfs/logs/059-kernfs:
> ----------

> /mnt/build_dir/jhalfs/logs/062-creatingdirs:
> ----------

> It says it can't find envars, but I am able to find this file at
> /mnt/build_dir/jhalfs/envars.
>
> Here is the list of settings I get when running the symlink "lfs":

> BOOK: <lfs-development>
> BUILDDIR: </mnt/lfs>
> SRC_ARCHIVE: </mnt/lfs/sources>

There is something wrong in your setup.

Having set BUILDDIR: </mnt/lfs>, the /mnt/build_dir directory don't should to
be created and nothing in the Makefile or the lfs-commands* scripts should to
use /build_dir.

Again, I can't reproduce that and I don't know how colud to happen.

> Also, I have Trac accounts for LFS and BLFS but not ALFS.  My login is
> craigmjackson at gmail.com.  Do I need to do anything to sign up, or is
> this privilege just given to me by an editor?

In Trac, for each project you must to create a separate account and logging
into. Of course, you can to use the same e-mail and password for all
projects.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia