File not found in LFS-SVN-20060418

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Wed Apr 19 22:16:30 PDT 2006

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> You can start the downloads again, as I just uploaded the iproute2 file,
> and hopefully others aren't missing.  I will have to manually go through
> all the files and check them now that I seemed to have missed some.

Ok, I double-checked the files for lfs-development (except for the new
commits from today, hopefully there aren't too many more changes!  Heh)
and I fixed one other incorrect file, udev-config-6.rules I believe.  My
mirror lfs-matrix.net is syncing now, so in 10 minutes it will have all
the files you need.

Justin