File not found in LFS-SVN-20060418

Craig Jackson craigmjackson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 21:38:58 PDT 2006

Justin Wrote:
> Thanks Craig.  I'll fix this on the mirrors in just a sec.  Somehow I
> missed the commit message and my scripts didn't catch it either.
>
> Justin
> --

Thanks Justin.  Does jhalfs pull its download locations directly from
the book's XML?  I noticed that the book's download link differs from
the URL that jhalfs uses.  Also, is there a work around (i.e. a file
to edit) that I can use to change this locally so I can continue
testing? (after I sumbit the bug of course) :)

Thanks,

Craig Jackson
craigmjackson at gmail.com