ICA support status

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 16 08:38:28 PDT 2006

El Domingo, 16 de Abril de 2006 16:55, Marc-Olivier Barre escribió:
> Manuel, Could you post a small procedure (command line, options, etc...) to
> make some more tests that would seem relevant/interesting to you ? (I'm in
> a mood to give a hand on testing ;-) )

Get current jhalfs-X code:

svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/jhalfs/branches/experimental

With ./lfs -h you will see what command-line switches are accepted. The rest
of options must be set editing common/config and LFS/config.

Try any sets of config combinations that you would to test, compare the
iterations build logs and ICA/farce reports.

Comment to us any issue you could to find in the jhalfs run, build logs or
ICA/farce reports.

> Also, is there a list of prerequisites on a system to successfuly launch a
> build ?

Actually, when you launch jhalfs it checks that the basic host prerequisites
are meets.

Note: Due the work-in-progress changes in the FTP mirrors, some packages must
be dowloaded manually.

Note: For a build with 3 iterations and all test suites, at least 4 Gb of free
disk space are required.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia