ICA support status

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 16 02:21:35 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 15 de Abril de 2006 15:34, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> Congrats, Manuel!  I hope it finishes because this is an awesome
> service for the LFS community.

Finished the build without problems :-)

(In my system, a 3 iterations build with all chapter 06 testsuites took 14
hours)

I will now to review the build logs and ICA/farce reports to see if there is
yet some issues in jhalfs-X (beyond the already noticed Readline
reinstallation one), or bugs in the LFS book (one for now, in the creation
of /etc/udev/rules.d/10-wait_for_sysfs.rules).

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia