jhalfs {-X} and CLFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 13 12:03:46 PDT 2006

El Jueves, 13 de Abril de 2006 20:52, George Boudreau escribió:

>   In the config files 'BOOK' is defined as containing the _directory_
> but in master.sh .. BOOK=${BOOK:=$PROGNAME-$LFSVRS} So BOOK can either
> contain a path or a filename-- a minor ugly. I will get back to you.

$PROGNAME-$LFSVRS isn't a filename, but a string used to decide what book must
be chek-out from the SVN repository.

Like is pointed in master.sh, the hard issue is to find a proper way to check
that a local directory contains a proper sources copy of the book to be
processed.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia