ICA support status

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 12 11:30:15 PDT 2006

El Miércoles, 12 de Abril de 2006 20:19, George Boudreau escribió:

>    give me a few hours to ponder on a clean solution.

Take your time, I'm yet trying to figure out how to generate the proper sets
of targets without very intrusive changes in the {C,H}LFS/master.sh files.

Then, several builds will be needed to verify the code. Having that validate
stuff ready before do the merge to trunk will be fine.

Plus, the new functions and the scripts under extras/ may need a review for
error handling.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia