ALFS news page

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 12 04:27:06 PDT 2006

Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
> I would have a suggestion to make. I take a look regularly at the news page on the different xLFS pages, but I noticed that concerning the ALFS home page, your two more recent projects are absent of the "Latest SVN Changes" (which is a useful start point to keep up with what's going on. Nothing about jhalfs and the futur alfs (well as far as alfs is concerned, I guess it's normal since most of the current developpement work is done on jhalfs right now).

Thanks for the reminder. I noticed this the other day too, but since
forgot about it. The news page for the ALFS project is different than
the other projects in the way its repository is set up, so it has custom
scripts for generation of its news items. And nothing has been done to
them since jhalfs and the alfs-POC have been started.

CC-ing the website list so that this isn't forgotten and someone with
time and access to the proper scripts can set it up.

Thanks again.

--
JH