ICA support

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 12:00:54 PDT 2006

On 4/9/06, M.Canales.es <manuel at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I hope to have ready the preliminary code ready today, and do the first
> ICA+farce build tomorrow.
>
> I'm axious to see where it will bomb :-)

That's the fun part. :)  It looked pretty good so far.  I just browsed
it a bit in Trac, but it looks like func_ICA.sh is the tough one,
right?  My handling of the iterations is very hacky and something I'm
always trying to come up with a better solution for.  Oh well.

BTW, having finally looked over jhalfs, it is very well done.  Very
nice shell scripting.  You've inspired me to clean up my own hackfest!

--
Dan